PETS & ANIMALS
Burlington Hotel – Pet Contract / Procedure
The Burlington Hotel is a pet friendly hotel that understands pets are an extension of our guests families.
We gladly welcome our guests traveling with small pets and there will be a £10.00 per night fee per stay for each pet. This fee will apply to all pets including guide dogs or assistive dogs.
Before your Pet can stay at the hotel the guests have to agree and to understand the terms of our Pet Policy as follows and sign the document accordingly. This gives us the power to take additional charges if required.
The terms of the Pet Contract are:
- A refundable pet fee of £100.00 is charged to the guest account upon arrival to a valid credit card.
- A valid credit card number must remain on file at reception.
- Housekeeping and Maintenance Service: The Guest agrees to make the room available to housekeeping and/or maintenance needs and will arrange to have my pet out of the room to accommodate this service.
- A PET INSIDE door hanger must be shown / attached to the guest room door at all times the pet is in the room.
- Pets are NOT to be left unattended in the room when the guest leaves the hotel.
- Pet must be on a controlled on a lead or in a Pet carrier at all times when not inside of the guest room.
- Pets are allowed in the Guest room and the rear garden only. All other areas of the hotel are out of bounds. This specifically relates to the Bar, Dining Room, Staff areas and kitchens.
- Guest are responsible for cleaning up after the pet on hotel grounds and properly disposing of the waste.
- Damages caused by pets to the room, its furnishings, or any other part of the hotel are the sole responsibility of the guest. You must understand that your account will be charged commensurate to the cost of such damages. Guest rooms are subject to damage inspection at anytime and upon checkout.
- Pets are NOT allowed on guest beds at any time. You must make arrangements for your pets needs prior to arrival at the hotel.
- Noise/Disruptive complaints: If hotel management receives more than 2 (two) complaints, alternative arrangements must be made for pet. The non-refundable pet fee will not be refunded once the pet has been in the guest suite in the event breaking any of the agreement above.
The Pet Contract has to be completed either prior to the guest arriving or on arrival.
There are NO EXPECTIONS and if a guests refuses to sign the document and pay the deposit, the PET IS NOT ALLOWED ON THE PREMISES.
To download a copy of the Pet Contract
Please click here – BH – Pet Contract
The Burlington Hotel | Avenue Road | Sandown | Isle of Wight | PO36 8BN
Tel: 01983 403702 | Fax: 01983 402307 | Email: email@example.com
© Copyright 2013 – 2019 / All Rights Reserved – Burlington Hotel